How do we get started? Glad you asked!
SIMPLE AS 1-2-3
1.) Initial meeting-First time meeting includes an on-site visit and usually lasts 1 hour. It’s a chance for us to meet and for me to evaluate the space. Design advice will not be given at this point.
2.) Estimated budget- Within a week, we will propose a Projected Project Cost. If the PPC is within your budget and you would like to move forward, I’ll send an Agreement.
3.) Agree to move forward- When I receive your signed Agreement along with your retainer, the designing begins! Typically, projects are designed within a couple of weeks, depending on size, number of rooms and location.
Full interior design services are ideal for people who:
• Want an entire remodel or overhaul of their current space
• Have just moved into a new home and don’t know where to start
• Need to furnish and decorate an entire room from start to finish
• Don’t have time to coordinate their project
• Would like a designer to create a concept, design a layout and select finishes and furnishings for their space
• Want a designer to create a vision and design plan
• Want that “designer look” without having to give a lot of input
Much of the designing and work can and will be completed with the leg work happening on my end, meeting with each other 1 or 2 times throughout the process and much of the communication done electronically via email and text.
Clients are given a choice of purchasing sourced items themselves, or for a fee, I coordinate the purchasing. Clients can also decide if they will act as Project Manager on their project or if requested, we offer Project Management services
Copyright 2019 Revitalize Design, All Rights Reserved.